June 30, 2013

Sunday Social @ the Movies

Sunday Social

This week's questions are all about movies!

1.  What is your favorite movie of all time?
Dirty Dancing.  Give me a rainy summer afternoon, a
bowl of popcorn and DD on the DVR and I
am one happy camper.

Photo Source

2.  What is your favorite quote?
Ha, ha....easy one!
"I carried a watermelon." - Baby, Dirty Dancing
My daughter and I adopted this one to say any time 
we say or do something really dumb.

Photo Source

3.  What is the best movie to watch for girls' night in?
Depends on the mood.  I like Dirty Dancing (d'uh), Sweet Home
Alabama, The Proposal, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, My Life in Ruins,
Grease, Hairspray, Hope Floats, and during the holidays
Home for the Holidays is a favorite.

Photo Source

4.  What is the best break up movie?
I have no idea.  It's been years since I've been through one.
Maybe Hope Floats because she gets dumped but gets a 
better guy in the end or something really funny to
take your mind off of things.


5.  Who would you want to play in a movie about your life?
Sandra Bullock!

Photo Source

6.  Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Again, I have no idea.  Probably Sandra's just because I
think she is gorgeous and elegant no matter what she wears.





2 comments:

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Agree about Sandra Bullock!Happy Sunday, Stacy!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love your answers. Love your list in #3. Home for the Holidays is one of the best! "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" I like "It's a Wonderful Life" but so many others have become favorites of mine too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...