November 18, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Best News Ever

I'm still undecided about how much meme-ing I'm going to do and where exactly I'll stick the memes I do.  If I do enough of them I'll probably take Wendy's advice and start a second blog just for them.  Wendy's been my techie and did all the hard stuff setting up this blog so I'm trusting that's good advice.

Still, I do enjoy a good meme now and then so here's Thursday Thunks, which is, I believe where I got started to begin with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Welcome to the November18th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday) Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of snow and the number that comes after 393.

Turn the tv on and open the newspaper.... whats the best reported news you've ever heard?
~ The best, as in skill of reporting or best, as in really good news?    For skill I think I'd have to go back to 9-11 and the coverage by reporters who were flying by the seats of their pants and instantaneously sifting through fact, rumor, and speculation.  For really good news....either the capture of Sadam Hussein or the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Hey! Guess what? Whats the best personal news someone has told you?
~ Would have to have been an engagement or baby announcement, I guess.

Goshdarnit I'm tired... When you lay down to sleep at night, whats the best position for you to fall asleep in?
~ On my side curled up in a ball with the poodle snuggled behind my knees.

What the most excited you've ever been?
~ The first time I went to Disney World on our honeymoon.

Ever touched a turkey? And yeah, I mean the gobble gobble kind. I'm glad I re-read this or this could have been a stupid question. Have you ever touched a living, breathing, not on your plate turkey?
~ I have. 

Its everywhere, it's driving me crazy! Spend money, people, spend money! Have you boughten anything from the "new & early" Black Friday deals this year?
~ Yep.  Fashion Bug is my favorite clothing store and they've been sending me great deals via email.  I got a whole pile of turtlenecks in a rainbow of colors for only $6 each and I had them delivered to the local store so no shipping and handling.  Gotta love that!

So the news is out, the most best news ever in the history of news - Kimber & Berleen are finally going to meet! Kimber is flying to Minnesota. What should she bring with her?
~ Um....it's too cold to worry about the mosquitoes so I guess being that it's November, maybe longjohns.

Kimber thinks all Minnesotans eat lutefisk. It's a Scandinavian food and lucky for her, we're German. Maybe it's Norwegian. Heck I don't know - you ever ate the stuff?
~ What the heck is lutefish?  It just sounds gross.

Whats in your right pocket right now?
~ Probably lint.

When you go to the dentist for your cleaning, do you use the toothbrush that they give you or do you use one that you have purchased yourself?
~ What?  Before I go?  There?  After?  It doesn't matter.  I never ever use the one they give me.  It's always a stupid one that I hate.

3 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Disney World is definately exciting!

Stacy said...

Yep, and I was only 20 on my honeymoon so still just a kid that first time. We were actually at the rope to be first in the park when it opened.....I nearly wet myself!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I think a lute fish sounds wickedly bad as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...