April 19, 2011

One More From the Road

Day 19, a song from your favorite album.  I "discovered" Lynyrd Skynyrd when I was in junior high in the late 70's.  It was when I was granted access to my cousin's (still) enviable record collection.  He had all the greatest albums that are today recognized as classics, the gold standards of rock 'n roll.  I listened to all of them over and over, but my hands down favorite and the one that probably influenced my taste in rock the most was Skynyrd's One More From the Road.  From that album, here is Simple Man.  Enjoy!






day 20 – a song that you listen to when you’re angry
day 21 – a song that you listen to when you’re happy
day 22 – a song that you listen to when you’re sad
day 23 – a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 – a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 – a song that makes you laugh
day 26 – a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 – a song that you wish you could play
day 28 – a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 – a song from your childhood
day 30 – your favorite song at this time last year

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...