April 23, 2011

Wedding Song

Day 23:  A song that you want to play at your wedding.  As previously discussed somewhere along the way....the boat sailed on what I want at my wedding some 26+ years ago and I'm not really planning on having another one, thank you.  So, for today I'm going to share a few of the songs that were played at our wedding and reception.

During the ceremony:









At the reception:








day 24 – a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 – a song that makes you laugh
day 26 – a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 – a song that you wish you could play
day 28 – a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 – a song from your childhood
day 30 – your favorite song at this time last year

4 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Awww...

Anonymous said...

LOL...I love the curly shuffle LOL :)

quilly said...

My husband (now ex-) proposed while we were dancing to "Could I Have This Dance" and it is the only song we had at our wedding, which was held in a wedding chapel. I wore jeans and a silk blouse. Michael was in a western shirt, jeans and cowboy boots. My Yellow Lab, George, stood up for us.

Stacy said...

Quilly...."Could I Have This Dance" was the most popular choice for a couple's first dance in 1984....according to the band that played at our reception. Looking back I find it kind of corny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...