September 05, 2011

My Night With Toby Keith

***Bwaaahaaahaaa....THAT should generate some hits!  LOL***

Sorry, folks....it's not what you think.  I only went to the Toby Keith concert in Pittsburgh last night.  My husband bought me VIP tickets, which were guaranteed to be in the first or second row and included a Meet & Greet with Toby.  My daughter went with me and when we were led to our seats we nearly died.

Seems the venue added a couple of more rows so the VIP tickets were upgraded.  Our seats were in the FIRST ROW, right smack in the CENTER!  The stage was literally no more than a foot in front of us. 

It was incredibly hot and humid yesterday and while I'm disappointed that when I finally got to meet Toby I was a sweaty mess (and probably stinky), I can take comfort in the fact that he was in the same boat.

Here are some pictures from the concert:










And the bonus?

Yeah, that's right.  That's ME standing there with Toby Keith

7 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I'm so glad only most of your dream came true!

Stacy said...

Looking for the "Like" button. Why don't all things come with those?

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

All I can say is wow!!! What an incredible experience you had.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice picture. It is the best time of my life meeting him too. First concert and I got to meet him. Very sweet and makes you feel like it is just you and him, very attentive.

Stacy said...

Jean...thank you and thanks for visiting my blog. He was very nice, very gracious and it was definitely a highlight. :) Have a great week!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your pictures are wonderful and how awesome to have your pictures taken with him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...