Link up with Joyce @ From This Side of the Pond and join the fun!
1. What's the last job you did that required elbow grease?~ Cleaning the interior front of the bus. It gets soooo dirty and dusty from road grit and then there's all the stuff that gets tracked in on everyone's shoes. Even the windshield gets nasty.
2. March Madness, aka the men's Division I basketball championship, is nearing an end. What sort of 'madness' has your house seen this month?
~ Well, it we didn't see March Madness. Even though I played basketball in high school I'm not a fan. I can watch it and enjoy it, but I don't go out of my way. There really hasn't been any kind of madness around here this month. It's been very calm. (Why am I suddenly worried??)
3. What's your favorite shop for browsing?
~ IKEA. I love looking at all their model rooms and how neat and clean and streamlined they are with everything in its place. Sigh. Something my home will never be. Cluttered and eclectic and lived-in is good, right?
4. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense?
~ When you are arguing with someone. The more you argue, the more they dig in. You will NEVER change their mind so it's better to back off. Give them some space and time to think and they may come around on their own.
5. What's a song you love that contains the name of a city, state or country in its title?
~ "Amarillo by Morning" by George Strait.
6. When did you first begin using a computer?
~ My first computer experience was in one of my college journalism classes back in 1984. It was (I think) a prehistoric Apple and you had to know some DOS to give it commands to make it do anything. I would never have believed they'd be the wave of the future back then. They were more a lesson in frustration.
7. Did you buy girl scout cookies this year? What's your favorite?
~ No, I was spared even running into any Girl Scouts this year. My favorites are Samoa's. Mmmmm.
8. Insert your own random thought here.