Dawn does not come softly this day after Easter.
The sun charges over the mountain top eager to spill it's bright light on the valley below.
Mist rises from the land and streams as warm meets cool.
Birds call out....a symphony of joy to greet the day.
A jogger passes by.
Somewhere a dog barks sparking a growing chorus that echos throughout the neighborhood.
In the un-tilled "jungle" of the garden a cat stalks unseen prey.
The very air shimmers with light and excitement for the new day....it fills the lungs, it fills the soul with expectancy.
What does God have for me today?
226. Spring lambs leaping about a field.
227. A lawn awash in a sea of fluffy yellow dandelions.
228. Heartache...for in it are lessons and growth from Him above.
229. A soft breeze that lifts hair and just barely stirs chimes.
230. The smoothness of chocolate melting on a tongue.
231. Hands so much like Nana's that I stop and wonder and remember.
232. The joy of a hound who knows he's going for a walk.
233. Life that goes on even when I think it can't.
234. Medicines that take away pain and heal.
235. Medical tests that give good results.
236. Laughter among friends.
237. The encouragement of someone who believes in me.