This week the intrepid Brenda is asking us to ponder.....Light!
What is "light?"
- radiant energy that makes things visible
- an illuminating agent such as a lamp
- pale, whitish, or not deep in color
- setting to burning as in a candle, a match or a fire
- switching on or giving illumination to
- not heavy
- a "lite" product as in less of something...calories, sugar, fat, etc.
- coming to rest on a spot
That's quite a bit for one little word.
Here are some favorite lights:
|Gives new meaning to tail lights!|
|My All-time Favorite Light|