~ Someone who loves his children unconditionally (and shows it), keeps them safe (without coddling them), and teaches them the important lessons and values in life.
2. What's something you learned from your own father?
~ I learned a lot of valuable things from my dad, the two biggies would be...
- If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well. Why bother doing a job at all if you're going to do it poorly? Not too many people seem to get this today.
- If you want something, WORK for it. Nobody owes you anything. Again, something few seem to grasp in today's world.
~ Either chocolate or marble...with whipped icing. Buttercream is just too sweet and heavy.
~ Most of the time I'm a go with the gut kind of person. Sometimes that's a good thing. Sometimes not so much.
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
~ Cheese.....glorious cheese!
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
~ We're going to Chincoteague in July. We've gone there on family vacations when the kids were younger. I'm looking forward to exploring the adult life of the island.
7. Are you typical of your generation?
~ I don't know. Probably not. I'm a devout Christian, politically conservative, anti-abortion, and pro-gun rights.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~ Saw this on Pinterest this week and loved it. So very true.