2. What is your favorite quote?
Ha, ha....easy one!
"I carried a watermelon." - Baby, Dirty Dancing
My daughter and I adopted this one to say any time
we say or do something really dumb.
3. What is the best movie to watch for girls' night in?
Depends on the mood. I like Dirty Dancing (d'uh), Sweet Home
Alabama, The Proposal, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, My Life in Ruins,
Grease, Hairspray, Hope Floats, and during the holidays
Home for the Holidays is a favorite.
4. What is the best break up movie?
I have no idea. It's been years since I've been through one.
Maybe Hope Floats because she gets dumped but gets a
better guy in the end or something really funny to
take your mind off of things.
5. Who would you want to play in a movie about your life?
6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Again, I have no idea. Probably Sandra's just because I
think she is gorgeous and elegant no matter what she wears.