March 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 12: Never Leave Home Without It



I rarely, if ever leave the house without...

My cell phone.


My CDL, school bus endorsement, and physical card.

Day 13: Goals
Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
Day 15: Bible verse
Day 16: Dream house
Day 17: Something you're looking forward to
Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat
Day 19: Something you miss
Day 20: Nicknames
Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?
Day 22: What's in your purse?
Day 23: Favorite Movie
Day 24: Something you've learned
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 Wishes
Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

3 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I usually have mine with me, but I don't usually know where it is...

Beth Zimmerman said...

I rarely leave home without my 2 sets of keys. We have never gotten around to getting an extra car key so it's on a separate key fob than everything else. This week though I managed to get to work with just my car key and couldn't get into my office! I'll probably get the "Ditz" award at our monthly staff meeting@

Jenny said...

I forget everything when I leave my house. I'm a scatterbrain for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...