April 01, 2011

The A to Z of Me

I stole borrowed this one from Quilly who borrowed it from Beth.

Age – 46

Bed size – Queen and high enough to give you a nose bleed.

Chore you hate – Cleaning the bathroom.

DogsI love all dogs, but I've been adopted by Scooby (toy poodle) and Elvis (beagle/basset mix).

Essential start of your day – Let the poodle out!

Favorite color – Currently it's pumpkin orange.  Eventually that will change.

Gold or silver – Silver/white gold, please?

Height –5’5″

Instruments I play (or have played) – Handbells (not since I was a kid) and the kazoo.

Job title – School bus driver and homemaker.

Kids – Two, all grown up.

Live – Are you asking where?  Southwestern Pennsylvania.

Mom’s name – Sherry Lee

Nickname – Ace

Overnight hospital stays – When both of my kids were born and when I had my gallbladder removed.

Pet peeve – People who talk and chew with their mouth full.

Quote from a movie – "How come Chet's kids look at him like he's Zeus and my kids look at me like I'm a rack of yard tools at Sears?"

Right or left-handed – Right

Siblings – Not a one.

Time you wake up – 4:00 A.M.

Underwear – The boring old-fashioned kind.  Who wants to walk around with an all day wedgie?

Vegetable you dislike – Eggplant!

What makes you run late – It started as my family's fault, but they've corrupted me.  I'm just as likely to be puttering around with something and be late on my own.

X-rays you have had done – Teeth, chest, cheek (the one on my face!) .....I think that's it.

Yummy food you make – Pot roast in the slow cooker.

Zoo animal – MONKEYS!!

2 comments:

quilly said...

I would love your bed! When I hurt my knee the doc said to raise my bed to thigh high. I loved it so much I kept it that way -- and then along came Amoeba and our fancy memory foam bed that is standard height.

Stacy said...

Ours is kind of odd. There is a thick section of regular mattress with springs and on top of that is a 4-5 inch thick layer of memory foam that also has springs in it. The whole thing is more like hip height. If you're not quite awake in the morning....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...