July 11, 2011

Doin' My Happy Dance!




I am now officially a fan of Monday!  I was checking the Toby Keith fan site to see if they were ever going to sell VIP tickets for his Pittsburgh concert since it was announced over the weekend that general ticket sales start this Saturday....and you know what I found?  YES, those much coveted VIP tickets go on sale Wednesday at noon!

(I will be indisposed and non-communicative at that time as I will be huddled over the keyboard hoping to nab those tickets!  However, should I snag them you will no doubt hear me yelling wherever you are.)

I also discovered that I am the featured fan on the web site.  I'm taking that as a sign.  LOL

On with the celebrating!





2 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Oy!

Seriously, glad this makes you happy!

Beth Zimmerman said...

You funny girl! Praying you get your tickets! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...