September 12, 2011

Busy Bee-ing Me

Yep, I told you it was going to be a busy week.  The books I ordered for my Spiritual Formation class arrived while I was in the shower this morning.  Thank you, Mr. FedEx, by the way, for bringing the newspaper up to the door, too.  I took the book we are to be reading now, Invitation to a Journey by Robert Mulholland, to work with me and managed to read a few pages.  I think it's going to be interesting.  And I just found an e-mail in my inbox with all the start-up information on the second class.

I even managed to hit the gym and put in 2 miles on the treadmill and 6 uphill miles on the bike.

Waiting for supper to finish cooking now, then it's an evening of reading and writing for school.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...