September 14, 2011

Cream-Filled Donuts & Fortune Cookies


A 3-day meme (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) of random questions.

1) On a airplane, would you prefer to sit in an aisle seat or a window seat? Why?~ It would depend on my mood, how long the flight is, my mood, etc.  I like looking out the window, but it's also good to not have to crawl over everyone else if you need to get out of your seat.  On the flip-side, it's also good not to be the one everyone is crawling over.  Maybe I should just sit in the middle?

2) Today (Sept. 14) is National Cream-filled Donut Day. What is your favorite type of donut?
~ Plain old glazed.

3) What are the four most important things children should learn in school?~ Reading, math, computer skills....and how about social skills since so many families seem to be dropping the ball.


4) On Tuesday, The CW premiered its new TV show "Ringer" and ABC Family has its new show "The Lying Game." Both shows are about identical twins who switch places. If you had a twin, would you ever swap lives with him/her?~ I doubt it.  Unless my twin was married to Toby Keith, then I'd have to think about it....oh, who am I kidding?  I'd knock her off and take her place in a heartbeat if she was Mrs. TK.  lol

5) Yesterday (Sept. 13) was Fortune Cookie Day. If you could write your own fortune cookie, would would it say?
~ He who believes in fortune cookies is destined to be disappointed.

6) Who is the most annoying product pitchman (or pitchwoman) on TV?
~ I don't know.  I never watch that stuff.

7) A new study says over 40 percent of people suffering from symptoms of depression won't discuss it with their doctors due to fear of being put on antidepressants. Do you tell your doctor about all your health problems?~ For the most part, but the hospital system that took over my doctor's office is pretty much in it for the money.  Patient care takes a backseat to seeing the maximum number of patients.  I've been told they don't have time to answer a question because I didn't schedule for it when I made my appointment.  I need to find a new doctor.

8) One of my boyfriend's friends randomly had a child come up to her in a store and ask her where she buys her underwear. What is the weirdest question you've been asked by a child?~ When I was planning my wedding, my then 8-year-old cousin who pretty much worshipped the ground I walked on, was looking at my gown and other wedding stuff when all of a sudden she looked at me and asked, "So, are you sleeping with him yet?"  Yikes!

5 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Just yesterday I was chatting about work, and my husband said, "I can't believe how much time you spend teaching social skills." It's not part of the curriculum, but we DO spend so much time teaching kids life skills.

Michelle said...

Love your answers!

I like so many donuts it would be hard to pick.
I love the hot donuts from Krispy Kreme.

Stacy said...

Ellen...until we fix families I'm afraid that's how it's going to have to be. :(

Michelle...We had a Krispy Kreme but they closed. I wasn't a big fan...too greasy.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have to have an isle otherwise I think I have to pee every 5 minutes. I like a glazed old fashion.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I haven't done a meme in ages! hmmmm....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...