January 19, 2012

Ending On a High Note

Sitting here watching American Idol.  It's the Pittsburgh auditions so gotta see if I know anyone.  Doubt it, but you never know.  It's going to take some doing to beat Phillip Phillips from last night, anyway.  That boy was crazy-good!





Well, let's get down to the business of thanksgiving.  The day is nearly over and I've yet to add to my ever growing list of blessings, so before I end up forgetting....

116.  Voices that are music without any other instruments.


117.  A winter storm that didn't come when expected.


118.  A hug when it's needed.


119.  Answered prayer....I put it out there that things are tight financially right now and by the end of the day my husband tells me he is working overtime tomorrow and Saturday and there is more coming up.  It doesn't solve all the problems but it does help.  God is good!

2 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

I decided against watching Idol this season. Just not into it. You're doing great at the thakfuls!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I got to see him and he was awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...