Goodness, it's been a while since I've participated in Wednesday Hodgepodge, which is the product of Joyce @ From This Side of the Pond's creativity and is, decidedly where all the cool "kids" hang out on Wednesdays. Here we go with this week's questions....
1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
~ You know....I love green, but I don't actually wear much of it. By default I guess it has to be my mint green Toby Keith t-shirt.
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
~ Other than my own yard, which is pretty sweet...
I guess I'd have to say Linn Run State Park.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
~ How about under-tall for my weight? If I was about 7 feet tall things would even out. LOL
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
~ I'm not really a fighter. I'm actually pretty diplomatic...a real soother of ruffled feathers. I will defend myself if I have to, but really, things are going to have to be bad for me to get into an actual confrontation.
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
~ I like them all. But I like peas the least.
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
~ This will probably shock a lot of people, but her politics aside, I do admire Hillary Clinton. I know, I know. But hear me out. She has opened a LOT of doors for women. She was a kind of a pioneer. I also have absolutely nothing but admiration for the way she's handled herself throughout all of Bill's monkeying around. She was the epitome of grace when her world was falling apart.
7. Keep Calm and ____________on.
You fill in the blank.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~ Happy Pi Day!
Q: What do you get when you take green cheese and divide its circumference by its diameter?A: Moon Pi.