*Apologies for the lateness of the post. Computer/internet issues in play. I'm using my husband's laptop and wireless modem.
Any complaint, any grumbling, any why-me-ing....seems unbelievably shallow and childish this week. This blessed week of Easter. This week, when I remember, oh my Lord, all that you have done for me....
216. Love. Unconditional. Unlimited. Unfathomable. Unending. Undeserved.
217. Sacrifice. Father, you gave your Son. Son, you experienced what I never will....the turning away of the Father.
218. Example. How to live. To love. To die. To hope.
219. Peace. Found at your feet. In your Word. In prayer. In fellowship.
220. Grace. Over. And over. And over.
and the small things, too, I remember and count....
221. Supper with parents.
222. Green, green, green grass after winter's gray.
223. Fuzzy-headed yellow dandelions.
224. A book that makes me laugh.
225. A new notebook, blank, empty, waiting to be filled.