Hey, It's okay....
- to not really be afraid of spiders, but still scream like a girl when you hit one and it goes flying to parts unknown. It might have been a yellow sack spider. You just never know. I've recently become very aware of them since a man at work had one (warning of extreme grossness ahead) lay it's eggs in his finger! And if that isn't bad enough....she stayed in there with the eggs. His finger swelled to nearly the size of my wrist and they had to split it open from top to bottom to clean it out. I know it's not as bad as the bite of a brown recluse, but I've learned that yellow sack spiders are waaaaay more common and they like to live in your house during cold weather.
- to think that American Idol has some of the best talent it's ever had this season and yet not be able to get all that excited about watching. The judges are kind of boring without Simon. I'm rooting for Phil Phillips and Skylar, by the way.
- to be puzzled over Wilson Phillips being the latest bunch to get a "reality" show. They really will give a show to just about anyone won't they? I liked their music, but gee, they were relevant what, 20 years ago?
- to think that the cranberries & frost scented air freshener in the bathroom, combined with the scent of toast from the kitchen smelled like Pop-Tarts.
- to be making plans to go to the Toby Keith concert in Cleveland on July 13 with a woman known only from the computer. She's not an insane, ax-wielding lunatic. Or even one of Toby's more rabid fans (and yes, rabid is a good description for some of them....they can get crazy stalker creepy). If it makes you feel better, if it happens the Hubs is going along (to Cleveland, not the concert).
- to really, really, really be okay with a certain child's mother's decision to remove him from the bus permanently.
Well, that's my list for this week. I just want to point out that we can excuse our quirks and mistakes, God doesn't expect us to be perfect and we shouldn't expect it of ourselves, either. God does, however, expect us to keep trying in this life. We can't let our "It's Okays" become excuses not to try to be better people.
Enjoy your Tuesday!