LOL....the senility is setting in. I totally posted this yesterday morning and didn't realize until lunch time that it was Tuesday. I mean, I knew it was Tuesday, but still never connected the dots. I kept wondering why Joyce didn't have the link up set up on her blog. Ohhhhh my. :-)
**Join in the fun with Joyce @ From This Side of the Pond**
~ I know they're big and noisy, but I love blue jays. They are so pretty. Cute little chickadees were my grandmother's favorite so I have a soft spot for them, too.
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
~ Tweet me at @Stacy_64. The week so far...nice weather, bad allergies, and counting down till summer vacation.
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
~ I don't have a problem with them looking at a person's Facebook page. If you don't want people to know or see certain stuff....don't post it, because someone out there can find a way to see it. t As for asking for your password, in my humble opinion...TOTALLY OVER THE LINE! If we allow that when does the intrusion and control end?
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
~ The Sandlot.
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
~ Used to loathe it, but love it now (they say your taste buds change as you age). I like it steamed with a bit of butter, salt, and pepper. Hate that it makes your pee smell bad. :-p
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
~ My relationship with God and the need to live my life the way He wants me to is at the top of the list. Then I guess after that it would be the need to feel loved and needed and the need to earn enough to stay out of the poor house.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
~ Many tasks at once. I am a woman, after all. I can't, however, juggle balls, Indian clubs, knives, chainsaws or anything else with an entertainment value.
8. Insert your own random thought here."The most aggravating thing about the younger generation is that I no longer belong to it." ~Albert Einstein