|The mug of my new favorite animal. I call him (her?)|
Sheldon (as in Cooper).
|Pappy and the kids.|
|Playing coy at the pumpkin patch.|
She's started sucking her thumb since the baby does.
|Bringing them in, fresh from the pumpkin patch.|
|On the hayride with Aunt Megan and Cody.|
|Megan, Cody, Sora, and Nanny's take on The Three Little Pigs.|
|Climbing the pumpkin pile.|
|Did I mention how much I loved this critter?|
Look at those eyelashes!!
|Tim feeding the baby zebra.|
|Cody (having "fun") and Megan in the petting zoo.|
The poor boy just had his wisdom teeth out and wasn't
at 100%. He will probably never go anywhere with us again.
|Adorable little donkeys about 2 seconds before they turned tail and|
nearly kicked Sora in the face. Bad little donkeys.
|Taking Aunt Megan for a ride in the rain.|
Joining with Ann and the others....
531. That our son is getting the best orthopedic care in the area for his knee...the same doctors who treat Pittsburgh's pro athletes.
532. Giggles and squeals and mile-wide smiles and childish wonder.
533. A few hours of fun for the husband.
534. Baby camels!
535. Rainy fall days.
536. A steaming mug of pumpkin spice tea.
537. A baby shower to celebrate life's continuing.
538. New friends.
539. A short work week.
540. A peaceful transition to the puppy sleeping in the bed.