|Join in the fun with Joyce and the gang.|
~ Taking our granddaughter to the pumpkin farm this coming Sunday.
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
~ No, not completely. There are still men out there who are gentlemen and treat a woman like a lady....and I don't believe financial status or education have anything to do with it.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .
~ I'm thinking Charlie Brown....just plugging along, trying to do my best.
4. What's something you're competitive about?
~ Pretty much everything if I don't keep a lid on it. I can be VERY competetive.
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn? ~ Love me some popcorn! With butter and a bit of salt.
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
~ When Tim and I got married. His oldest sister's husband is a Florida native. She met him when she moved there. His whole family was born and raised there. He has one aunt, however, that married a man from Pennsylvania. That man just happened to be the brother of a man married to a cousin of mine. What were the odds of the three families all being tied together??
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
~ I don't know if you'd call it beautiful but the old Allegheny Co. Prison is way cool.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~ If you get scared half to death twice do you die??? Bhaahahaha!