Joining with Joyce and the gang...
~ Be nice to everyone. You'll never regret it. Even if they treat you poorly, you will know you did the right thing. And people remember who treated them right.
2. What's your favorite family recipe?
~ We make my grandmother's corn spoonbread all the time, but I think my favorite is the Hungarian goulash my mom used to make when I was a kid. I've made it a few times, but haven't in years because it's a bit time-consuming. The blend of flavors is to die for, though.
3. Is the media manipulative?
~ Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear poop in the woods? Do politicians lie?
4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend...are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who's your favorite Bond?
~ This one! Daniel Craig is the exact right blend of sophistication, he-man heroics, and sexy!
5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
~ That they didn't know I was a follower of Christ (I kind of hate the Christian label).
6. What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?
~ Well, in the last year or so we took care of the Flight 93 Memorial and Phipps Conservatory. Now I guess it's down to Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water or the National Aviary.
7. Where's your favorite tree?
~ The Catalpa (Toby tree) in my mom's backyard. It's enormous and it's broad leaves make the best shade. It's always a good 10 degrees cooler under it on a hot day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~ This getting back to blogging after a bit of a break while I volunteered for the GOP is tough. I think people have forgotten all about me!