December 29, 2012

A Last Look at the One Word for 2012

I did choose 0NE word for 2012 back in January.  I wasn't all official and part of the community, though.  In fact, I really didn't even know there was one.

My word for 2012 was "gentleness."

I chose gentleness because it was something I wanted to be.  Something I wanted to become.

Was I successful?  I think I've made progress.  I am definitely more thoughtful before I speak or act.  I consider how my words or actions will affect others.  I try to keep my temper reigned in.

You have been reading my posts over the course of the year.  Maybe you can tell me.  Have you seen a gentling?

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I have always thought of you as a loving, genteel person. So I guess it worked. My word for next year if it works well is: SEX!

Stacy said...

John, John, John....I think the word for you might be incorrigible. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...