This week's prompt is: stretch
Brenda asked if we stretch first thing in the morning. That's a given. I sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies and can barely move if I don't stretch and get the muscles and joints lubricated. What other ways is there stretch in my life?
- I know a few people who stretch the truth.
- Calling me a Republican these days is a bit of a stretch, but that doesn't make me a Democrat.
- The big dog likes to stretch out in the bed...which means I can't.
- I like to stretch my mind and learn new things.
- It would be a stretch to call me domestic.
- In this miserable economy I'm getting pretty good at stretching a dollar.
- I'm not as opposed to jeans (or any other article of clothing) with a little stretch to them as I used to be.
- I like to stretch out in the recliner with my puppy and my laptop to watch TV...unfortunately, that's when I usually fall asleep and miss my programs.
I'm really stretching to think of anything else, so it's time to call it a day.