March 02, 2013

Marching Into Saturday Share

Good morning....and it is a good morning!  Inspite of a bad night (two dogs, sore knee, aching hip, charlie horse, grumbling husband), I am still on the right side of the grass with another day to enjoy all the blessings God has poured out on me.

This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
~ Psalm 118:24

It took me four hours on the computer last night, but our vacation house is booked.  It's a different one that I had posted about before.  Since Megan has decided she isn't going with us, we weren't locked in to going after her birthday (she wanted to be 21 so she could go to the clubs to hear the bands, too, if we went to any).  She's since decided she'd rather take her vacation with her cousins in Alabama and spend her birthday with them. 

It also turns out that a different time would work better for Tim's sister and her husband, who are going with us.  So, and I am so excited about this, we are going a week earlier which means for the first time (and I have been waiting my whole life for this) we are going to be in Chincoteague for Pony Penning Days.  If you don't know about that, read this (that's your first Saturday Share).

Saltwater Cowboys!
- source
source
Here's a blast from the past, links to a couple of my old blogs that for some reason I didn't delete when I abandoned them.  I've been at this since 2001 and there have been many incarnations as my life changed or blogging itself evolved....when I first started, blogs were one page with no bells and whistles.  I can't believe how much it's all changed.  It was mostly people with something to say or trying to stay connected.  It was a smaller world.  Now it seems awfully commercial to me.  There are still good friends to be made, but it's not as easy.  The blogging, however, is much more user friendly.
And as I think about changing things up around the blog, here are some links to blog tips:
Just got a call and have to run so here's my Pinterest pin of the week, and then I'm off.

Bricks painted to look like books.
I'm a reader and a gardener.
Win - win!

4 comments:

enthusiastically, dawn said...

I wanna go to Chincoteague? I wonder if they will always be there? Did you read Misty of Chincoteague when you were young? Did you read the Secret Horse? I always wanted to be a horse girl, Stacy...please take pictures!!!!

enthusiastically, dawn said...

I wanna go to Chincoteague? I wonder if they will always be there? Did you read Misty of Chincoteague when you were young? Did you read the Secret Horse? I always wanted to be a horse girl, Stacy...please take pictures!!!!

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Guess who had too much coffee this morning?

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Guess who had too much coffee this morning?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...