February 16, 2013

Saturday Share - Link Love

Good morning, peeps!  Woke up to a couple of inches of new snow on the ground.  Uh....where's that Spring you promised, groundhog?  My sweet blog friend, Rochelle, of A Family of Looney's is rubbing it in over on Facebook that in Georgia the trees are beginning to bud out and the crocus and daffodils are blooming.  I'm jealous.

My Thirty-One party went off without a hitch last night.  My little living room was crammed with people and Thirty-One products.  My friends are too kind and ordered lots of goodies and I'm going to get a good bit of free and discounted stuff.  Yea!!

I'm on a bit of a self-imposed fast of all things internet related for the duration of lent.  I originally planned to only be online during the day between my bus runs, but it seems like nearly every day I need to contact someone about something and that's during the evenings...when most people come out to play.  I may have to switch it around.

Anyway, with spending less time online this week I didn't do nearly as much browsing around.  I do have some good links for you though.  Hope you enjoy them.

  • I discovered Miss CB at the The Ramblings of Charlie Brown through the Wednesday Hodgepodge blog hop.  She's a smart cookie and pretty funny, too.  
  • Teri is another new discovery for me.  You can find her at That Lady is Always Knitting.  She knits the most gorgeous, amazing stuff...especially to someone like me, who can't even pass remedial knitting.  Sigh.  A visit to Teri's blog is like sitting at the kitchen table with a friend.
  • Rory's not a new discovery, but she's wicked funny and I think you'll like her blog.
  • Jill is another funny lady met through blog hops.
  • Could your budget use some help?  Do you even have a budget?  Maybe you could benefit from The Better Budgeting Class, and 5-week, online class that begins Aprill 22.
And the Pinterest pin of the week:

Yep, how true is that??
Link

Well, I am off to begin my four-day weekend (Presidents' Day and a day of parent/teacher conferences) beginning with a day of doing nothing much beyond chilling with the book I'm supposed to be reading this month for the reading group I'm in on Facebook.

Enjoy your Saturday!



1 comment:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I love Thirty-One stuff. They have the cutest patterns. That pin is so true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...