|Please *click* the button to visit Joyce,|
the creator and hostess of the blog hop
known as the Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?~ We are going to church at 10:00. My mom and her husband and our daughter are going with us. After that, since our son and his family won't be here, we are all going with a group of people from church to a buffet. I am really excited that Mom and John and Megan are going.
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
~ Have grey hair, pluck my chin, have arthritis, hear the kids on the bus talk about a celebrity and ask "Who?"....
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
~ I'm not sure....maybe the one about keeping no record of wrongs. It's tough not to dredge up old stuff when we're hurt or angry and want the other person to KNOW how much they've hurt us.
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
~ Daffodils. When we lived in the wildlife preserve the woods around the houses were filled with them. Someone had planted them a long time ago, I guess, and then they just took off. It was beautiful.
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
~Never have. Never will. The bucket in which I carry my tune has rusted clear through. I do not sing in front of anyone with the ability to hear. I do, however, rock out in the car. Regularly. So if you're in Pennsylvania, a little south and east of Pittsburgh and you see a little silver Toyota Rav 4 rockin' all over the road....wave and say "hi!"
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
~ All my eggs? Laundry? Guess that's about it.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
~ Pfffffft! That's an every day occurrence.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~ My random thought is that I don't really like the random thought portion of the meme. I inevitably draw a blank and then agonize over trying to think of something profound or incredibly witty.
Wednesday also means it's time to check in with the Writing to God: 40 Days of Praying with My Pen crowd over at Dawn's blog, Beneath The Surface: Breath of Faith. Stop over and be blessed by Dawn's writing and see what everyone is saying.