March 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 21: You're So Vain

I'm supposed to share my all-time favorite picture of myself today and tell you why it's my favorite.  Well, this is the picture...


As for the why, I love the Autumn setting and in MHO, I was looking mighty fine that day back in 1984.  More than that, though, I like that it reminds me of where I was, who I was, and what was going on at that point.  It was about three weeks before our wedding so I was flying high on love and looking ahead to the future with high hopes and dreams.  I was so stinking HAPPY.

It was also a majorly good hair day.  ;-P


Day 22: What's in your purse?
Day 23: Favorite Movie
Day 24: Something you've learned
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 Wishes
Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

3 comments:

clew said...

You're beautiful, then and now :)) - Love ya!

P.S. I notice you have Mike Rowe and Oded Fehr on Hot Tamale Tuesday posts. See, we really are sisters!

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

It's so 80s without screaming 80s. Cute butt!

Stacy Lynn said...

Clewy...Awww, thanks, Sis. You always make me smile. And by the way....sisters or not, Oded shows up I am tripping you and running away with him. ;P

Ellen....You're looking at my butt??? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...