December 09, 2011

Over. Done. Finished.

Hey, everyone! I'm too tired to come up with a real post today, but I wanted to let you all know I am now really truly, completely, 100%, bonafide, and certifide....DONE WITH MY CLASS!  Y-esssssss!  I turned all my papers in last night. Come what may, I am finished and free.  Thank. You. God!!  Couldn't have done it without you.  You are awesome!

Time to get my pahr-tay on!

Right after I take a nap (I was up until 1:00 this morning).

I'll catch you all tomorrow....or maybe I'll just be lazy until Monday.

Happy Weekending!

6 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Yeah!!! Hope you have a great weekend Stacy.

Marti said...

Congratulations! Now do some fun stuff.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Congratulations, Stacy! Enjoy your free time!

Me said...

Huge Con-gradua-lations!
Make the most of your weekend!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is a wonderful accomplishment!
Have a great rest.

Stacy said...

Thank you, everyone! It feels so good to have that weight off my shoulders. I did love what I learned in the class, but all that work was really bogging me down. Even though I still have plenty to do, it feels like I have all the time in the world. Ah....perception. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...