May 15, 2012

A.W.O.L.

I'm going to be missing today.  As soon as I get off work this morning I have to rush to the salon.  This is the day I'm finally getting another blow out...and not a moment too soon with all this rain and humidity lately.  Love the freedom of hair so straight I don't have to blow it out or use a straight iron for several months.  I'm also getting color.  Not sure what yet, other than a dark base with a couple of colors streaked over that to better hide the gray.  I wanted to spread it out over two days, but the salon owner says it's better to get them done at the same time (the blow out seals the color so it lasts longer) and she promised to have me done in time to get back to work this afternoon.

Tonight is Bible study at church.  I toyed with missing just this once, but we're studying Revelation and it's so interesting.  So, I'm going.  I should get home around 8:00 tonight.

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I've been AWOL for a while now, and no one seems to have noticed...

Chatty Crone said...

Would love to see it! sandie

Stacy said...

Ellen...I've noticed. I see your statuses on FB. I know you're super stressed right now with the end of school. If the kids act like they do on the bus, I don't know how you can stand it all day. We have 8.5 days to go and I am about to start counting hours and minutes. Praying for you as you wind things down and wrap them up.

Sandie...if I can get a picture I don't hate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...