Now here's where I need YOU! I think it's going to be a picnic...an end of summer, last hurrah, yea-the-kids-are-going-back-to-school...kind of thing, but heavy emphasis on the the princess theme. I need ideas for decorations, activities, food (princess cake is the only "given" at this point), and anything else you can think of. Please???? A whole bunch of brains are way better than my one scattered one.
281. His eyes that see me just as he created me...not with all my flaws and failings.
282. "I love you, too, Grandma!" squealed with joy through the phone.
283. Mom at the mother/daughter luncheon....and agreeing to come to church.
May the seed have been planted.
284. A son who reached out on Mothers' Day...and who is coming home,
granddaughter in tow, next Sunday.
285. Each lesson hammered into my hard head.
286. Women gathered in his name.
287. A sweet statue to put by the fish pond. A boy, sitting crossed-legged and holding
a mason jar. At night lights in the jar look like lightning bugs. He will
sit watching over the poodle's resting place.
288. 100 voices singing praise, echoing across the mountains.
289. A trip to Barnes & Noble and a stack of new books.
290. The promise that we are NEVER alone.