Joining Joyce and the others for:
1. So, do you like beer?
~ Not particularly. I'd choose wine or a cocktail over beer. Corona would be an exception.
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
~ Laundry...particularly the folding of.
3. When was the last time you rode a bus? Where was it headed?
~ I ride a bus everyday. I am the bus driver. LOL
~ I don't know what it would have been from my childhood, but from my son's it was a song from the Sesame Street movie Follow that Bird. That movie played all the time whether anyone was watching it or not. By the time my daughter came along it was the Barney Song. Ugh.
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
~ Sorry, no "Amen" from me. I'm pretty rabid about this election. There is too much at stake to sit back and take it easy. The country is at a crossroads and we all need to take part and get involved. I volunteer at my local GOP office several times a week. And I'm pretty sure my last "debate" was political. No kidding, huh?
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
~ I believe in the free market economy and everyone's right to take part in it. Can you make too much? Well, you can certainly make more than you need, but do I think there should be limits on that? No. Do I think we should take the wealth from the rich and pass it around to those who have done nothing to earn it? No. I'm all for taking care of "the least of these" but so many getting government money now have no reason to.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else....what's it called where you live?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~ No thought, just a sweet song.