|See? I told you.|
At least I've retained my sense of humor, right? Right??
On to the counting....
61. Good insurance and access to good health care.
62. Sunroof open and music blasting on a warm Spring day.
63. Lots of hours on the job for a daughter.
64. The constant drone of lawnmowers and the smell of fresh cut onion grass.
65. A flag, tattered and faded, but still waving proudly on the breeze.
66. Medicine that seems to be helping...and in more than just the intended way.
67. A hug from my mom before she left for vacation.
68. Fuzzy socks on a cold, rainy day.
69. A Savior who was not...bland, wimpy, or serenely untouchable...but alive and passionate and completely touchable.
70. A phone conversation with my son! It's a start.