~ Trying to keep this place clean. I'm not Felix Unger, but I live with TWO Oscar Madisons.
2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge, and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on Day O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food? ~ Of those? What "wonderful" choices.
~Um, I guess onions. I love them cooked in things, just not raw.
3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience?
~ Living in a wildlife preserve.
4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts?
~ Yes, please!!!
5. On April 18th, 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'...when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway.
~ Either to take my daughter to work or pick her up from work.
6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider?
~ Definitely the mouse. I'm not afraid of them, but they are dirty little germ and disease carriers.
7. I love it when people ask me________________________?
~ How old I am.....because most people think I'm a good bit younger than I am.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~ Do you ever look at your blog stats? I like to look and see where people come from and then I start wondering what they were searching for. I actually get a fair amount of visits from the middle east. I don't know how I feel about that in these turbulent times....especially if they were looking at something weird. Does what you find in your stats ever creep you out? It does me. The creepiest search? I did a birthday post for my daughter 2 years ago. I happened to call her a redneck girl in it. At this point her picture lists high in a Google search for "redneck girls" and the blog gets a lot of hits because of it. As far as I can tell, foreign men are attracted to American "redneck" girls. Particularly the "hot" ones (and no, I didn't list my girl that way).