May 14, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

Time to join up with Amber for a little bit of It's Okay Tuesday, the blog-hopping meme that allows us to celebrate our uniqueness.  Pop over to Amber's blog for an explanation and the "rules."  *There really aren't any.*

Hey, it's okay...

...to think the whole season ending "cliff-hanger" on How I Met Your Mother is pretty lame at this point.  After 8 years, do I even care any more?  Nope.

...to hope The Big Bang Theory never ends.  *Love me some nerds!*

...to LOVE Jon Stewart's take on the whole IRS targeting right wing groups...or groups they suspect of being right wing...or groups whose members are predominately right handed.  *Just be warned, if you watch it, Jon swears up a blue streak...which I do NOT love.*

...to not really be sure how you feel about bacon scented candles.

...to pick your favorite flavor of Tootsie Pops out of the bag before you pass them out to the kids on the bus.  *Hey, blueberry is rare and you only get a couple of them here and there.  THEY. ARE. MINE.*

...to think there is no pit in hell deep enough for Kermit Gosnell.

...to think it's pretty cool that Angelina Jolie has gone public with her double mastectomy.

...to every once in a while become that annoying woman in the checkout line who counts out the exact change.


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Yankee Candle is making a bacon smelling one? I thought that was just for novelty companies. While I love me some bacon, I don't want a candle smelling like it.

And you can take as many tootsie pops you want. The kids should feel lucky to be getting something from the nice bus driver. :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

I would try that candle to see if I liked it. I'm curious.

The Big Bang Theory is pretty funny. I also love nerds.

Stacy said...

Tracy...Yankee is indeed making a bacon one. It should, at least, be better than the man scents (workshop, locker room, etc) they introduced last year or the year before. I thought those were pretty nasty. As for the Tootsie Pops...you'd think, but the kids don't really see it that way. Precious few say thank you, lots complain, and several ask for more.

Amber...I admit I want to at least sniff the jar at the store.

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Smiles! And no ...bacon candles are not OK. I would end up eating everything in sight during that smell!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...