1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
~ Waiting in long lines...waste of my vacation time. And unruly kids. I love kids. Kids are great. But NOT when they are being brats and ruining everyone else's vacation.
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
~ The kitchen sink? Honey, I pack the kitchen sink and the bathtub. I am awful at packing. I want to make sure I have something for any occasion that comes up. Usually, about half of it never gets used.
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
~ Be curious and excited about everything.
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
~ Don't be a job snob. Take whatever job pays the bills for now. You can keep looking for the dream job while you work and no job is "beneath you." Any honest work is good work.
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
~ Lemonade. I don't like lemon otherwise.
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?
~ Guess it would be flat because as soon as it's warm enough I live in flip-flops.
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
~ The sun. No, wait....the sound of the surf. Oh, maybe the ocean breeze. Or yummy seafood. Or.... Who am I kidding. I love EVERYTHING about the beach.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
~ Summer's calling!