Hooooo-raaaah! Today was the last day of any school for the summer. And what did I do? I agreed to drive a bus three mornings a week for a Christian camp. Ah well...it is only for about an hour 3 times a week, the camp would be desperate if I said no, and they are such nice people. I'd probably do it for free just to help them out, but don't tell them that.! LOL I start June 18.
Things are going good with Miss Daisy, but whew! I forgot just how much work it is running after a puppy. She's a little sweetheart, though. Totally worth it.
Well, on with the Wednesday Hodgepodge, courtesy of Joyce.
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
~ There were over 360 in my graduating class. At the time I guess I knew most of them by name. Since getting on Facebook I can't believe how many I don't remember at all.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
~ I love dill pickles and sweet gherkins. Gotta have the gherkins with my grilled cheese.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
~ Bookworms are total dorks.
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
~ I haven't ridden in years, but used to quite frequently. If I had the place and the money I'd own horses. I'm not really into racing.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
~ Hands down....My Big Fat Greek Wedding.