Offering up another serving of:
*Check it out or join in @ From This Side of the Pond.*
1. In an effort to combat obesity, the mayor of NYC has plans to ban the sale of large sugary drinks (anything over 16 oz.), initially in restaurants, movie theatres, and street carts. Corner stores would also be affected if they are defined as food service establishments. You can read more here . Your thoughts?
~ Personally, I think it's another case of government overstepping. Are we a fat nation? Yes, but it's not the government's job to tell us what we can and can't eat. Who is going to enforce this? Will it mean more taxes to pay for more government employees?
2. Art festival, music festival, food festival...which would you most like to attend?
~ I would like any of them, the problem is that Tim wouldn't be crazy about any of them. He will do a quick walk-through of an art festival, a food festival will hold his attention until he finds what he wants to eat, but a music festival isn't going to hold him at all. He doesn't like to sit and just listen. We don't really do a lot of festivals. LOL
3. What are you irrational about?
~ Probably my fears of sharks and snakes. I am positive that if I go past mid-shin in the ocean Jaws is going to have me for dinner and if I get up to go potty in the night I have to turn on the light and look to be sure there are no snakes in there before I sit down.
4. Do you feel confident you'll have a comfortable retirement?
~ No, not at all. The world and economy are far too unstable to count on anything.
5. What's been your favorite Olympic moment so far?
(Not ever, just in the 2012 Summer games)
~ This is where I confess I haven't watched them at all.
6. What would you label as the messiest room in your house?
~ The master bedroom. It's the dumping ground for everything we don't know what else to do with.
7. Do you follow your heart or your head?
~ Probably my heart a little bit more often than my head.
8. Insert your own random thought here.